We value the spirit of professionalism, having a clear sense of commitment, perspective, and direction.
It is developed by creating an environment that encourages teamwork, innovation, and constant evaluation of ourselves.
We value our fellow employees as our most important organizational asset. We realize our success depends on mutual respect, cooperation, and recognition of our coworkers.
All employees will receive equitable and fair treatment, and are provided the proper tools and training necessary to meet organizational goals and objectives.
Firefighter / EMT / EMR (Fire District Roster)
- Captain/Paramedic (CEP), Donald Day
- Firefighter/Paramedic (CEP), Rob Lowe
- Firefighter/EMT, Brock Shrewsbury
- Firefighter/EMT, Ciara Mejia
- Firefighter/EMT, Evan Foster
- Firefighter/EMT, Mario Gamez
- Firefighter/EMT, Mark Schifo
- Firefighter/EMT, Tanner Irwin
- Firefighter/EMT, Troy Collier
- Firefighter/EMR, Hunter Glenn
- Firefighter/EMR, Jared Begaye
- Firefighter/EMR, Parker Burnett
- Firefighter/EMR, Tomas Meija
Pride in and Enjoyment of Our Profession
Our work is a source of enjoyment and satisfaction. We take pride in our accomplishments and in being the best. We recognize the importance of enjoying what we chose to do. We serve the Community of Bouse and the Fire Service Profession.