Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.03, notice is hereby given to the members of the Budget Committee of the Bouse Fire District and to the public that the Budget Committee of the Bouse Fire District will hold a workshop meeting open to the public.
Meeting Location: 44031 Plomosa Rd. Bldg. #4, Bouse AZ 85235 (Map)
(across the sidewalk from the clinic)
Below are the planned budget process dates, highlighting, the major deadlines of the planned Budget Development Schedule for the Fiscal year 2023/2024. All meetings will be held at 10am in the Community Building at 44031 Plomosa Road unless otherwise posted. It is also possible that BVFD Board members may attend workshop meetings.
- Print Budget Planning Schedule (pdf)
- FY 2023/24 Proposed Annual Budget (pdf)
BVFD Annual Budget and Operational Plan Fiscal Year 2023/2024
- Feb.12, 2023: Finalized Levy Limit Worksheet received
- March 21, 2023: Budget committee and workshop
- March 28, 2023: Budget committee and workshop
- April 4, 2023: Review Proposed Budget, and set Public Review Date and discussion for April 11, 2023
- April 11, 2023; Approve 20 + days posting of Proposed Budget for Public Review April 12 – May 5, 2023
- May 9, 2023: Final Budget Hearing & Adoption by BVFD Board
- May 11, 2023: Final preparation of paperwork and submittal to La Paz County BOS
- July 1, 2023: Begin operations under newly adopted 2023/2024 Budget.